CAPE COD WEBSITE DESIGN

Website Design FAQ



This is a photograph with an aerial view of Cape Cod and the Islands from 220 miles above the earth, taken from a window of the Space Shuttle Atlantis by Dan Burbank.

  • How do I get started?
    Just call or e-mail to schedule a meeting, we will discuss your needs and even help you choose and set-up a domain name.
  • What is the payment procedure?
    The initial consultation is free. A 40% deposit is required before we begin development, then the remaining 60% on completion and approval of the design work.
  • Will I get to see what my Web site looks like before it's finished?
    After developing the basic design, we'll send you a link it to a private directory at Cape Cod Website Design. View the site, make comments, suggestions, and we will get it looking exactly the way you want.
  • Will I own the finished product?
    After final payment, you own the finished product. We simply ask your permission to include your Web design in our gallery portfolio.
  • Where will my Web site reside when we're done with its development?
    A Web hosting service will provide storage space and access for your website. We can assist you in choosing a Web hosting company, and we will take care of uploading all the files.
  • How will clients find my Web site?
    Don't rely on search engines alone — have a marketing strategy. Link to relevant sites, include your web site address in: brochures, newsletters, business cards, email, letterhead, phone message, Facebook, Twitter, newspaper or radio.
Website designs built using mobile-friendly Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Cape Cod Bay off Kingsbury Beach

Responsive Design Mobile Friendly

Responsive Web Design makes your web pages look good on all devices.

Websites are minimalist and look great on all device screen sizes
Sunset over Cape Cod Bay